Bristol Catering offers a full off-premise bar service. Host, cash or ticketed bar services may be customized for your event. We are required to follow the ABC/Metro Government liquor laws. Our licenses are displayed at our facility at 1862 Mellwood Avenue.
- We cannot provide bartenders for events where you are allowed to provide your own alcohol.
- Host Bar – the client pays for the bar package/consumption of alcohol.
- Cash Bar – the guests pay for drinks – some venues charge extra for cash bar services and these fees will be added to your bill.
- All cash bars will be required to provide an additional $500.00 Cash Bar Deposit. This deposit check will not be cashed, unless the Alcoholic Beverage Control rules are violated (bringing in outside alcohol of any kind).
- Ticketed Bar – you provide your guests with tickets, our bar staff will write down the type of drink served on the ticket, we will charge you for the tickets turned in during event.
- Guests 21 years and older may be served alcohol. All guests must have a government valid identification, failure to provide identification will be refused service. Alcohol will not be served to guests under 21 years of age.
- Any client/guests who seem impaired by alcohol or other substance, will not be allowed to consume alcohol. If our bartenders deem it necessary to refuse service, please treat the bar staff with respect, they are doing their job, keeping you and your guests safe.
- Security or the police may be called if necessary to remove impaired or disrespectful guests.
- Guests/Clients are not permitted to provide or consume outside alcohol when Bristol is providing bar services. If outside alcohol is found during your event, the bar services may be shut down for the remainder of your event and additional fees will be applied to your invoice.
- Bristol Catering is the exclusive bar provider at the Frazier Museum. Visit their website at www.fraziermuseum.org for event information.
Signed contract, payment/deposits are required before bar services can be provided.